Revelations needs to be ported to 360 and PS3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Revelations needs to be ported to 360 and PS3

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
5 years ago#31
RPGMaster95 posted...
because Revelations really ties into 6... Which is a good thing because both had so much BSAA going on...

wait...

seriously though I expected Revelations references and Jill should have been Chris partner

It ties into 5, I doubt you've played it
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.

User Info: Lord_Humungus

Lord_Humungus
5 years ago#32
I would LOVE for this to come to consoles. I was a happy man the day that I heard Metal Gear: Peace Walker was going to be ported. And frankly the graphics weren't all that bad when looking at them on the big screen. You get used to it after like 1/2 an hour of getting into the game. I would never buy a handheld just to play one game so unless the port Revelations i'll never get to play it. Can we start a petition for this like they did to REmake RE2?
I maintain my lawn through sheer intimidation.
XBL: Lord Humungus70

User Info: Duwstai

Duwstai
5 years ago#33
I would LOVE for this to come to consoles. I was a happy man the day that I heard Metal Gear: Peace Walker was going to be ported. And frankly the graphics weren't all that bad when looking at them on the big screen. You get used to it after like 1/2 an hour of getting into the game. I would never buy a handheld just to play one game so unless the port Revelations i'll never get to play it. Can we start a petition for this like they did to REmake RE2?

Peace Walker looked fine but I have to say I was disappointed in the game.

First off, the story was horrible, and I guess because it was developed for a handheld, the "levels" were a joke. Like 2 min long. Each area was like 100 square ft with 1-3 enemies for 90% of the game.
balls
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Revelations needs to be ported to 360 and PS3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived