The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Gotta love all those death animations in this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Gotta love all those death animations in this game

User Info: NinjaGamer_23

NinjaGamer_23
4 years ago#1
So many different kinds, stuff like the one where leon gets push into the meat grinder along with the BOW.

Ones like the zombies ripping you apart.

I found one tonight in ada campaign, where your on the bus battling one of those BOW chainsaw weilding monsters where I made a screwup and the monster push me off and zombies start ganing up on ada and ripping her to shreads and seeing in first person the zombies eating you.

User Info: adrianofthedead

adrianofthedead
4 years ago#2
i actually had an animation with leon where a zombie ripped me open and then did a slow look back.it looked just like the scene in RE1 when you 1st encounter a zombie. i thought it was pretty awesome

User Info: kniferunner

kniferunner
4 years ago#3
RE2 were best,

User Info: Kinectric

Kinectric
4 years ago#4
The death scene where those Rispansnablahblah B.O.W. hatch one from you takes too friggin long and is annoying.
Saa, Omae no Tsumi wo Kazoero!
I had one where a Zombie with a fire extinguisher smashed Helana's head in, alot!

Yeah the meat grinder is pretty cool, Id like to have seen the zombie piece itself together after!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Gotta love all those death animations in this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived