Did they fail at trying to make a "Nemesis" like campaign for Jake?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Did they fail at trying to make a "Nemesis" like campaign for Jake?

User Info: JamesL88

JamesL88
5 years ago#21
They needed a more claustrophobic chase scene.. should've done more with the keycard sound part I think. Like more luring away and potential corridor scenes.. running from him though those doors were cool but needed more.

User Info: personboi

personboi
5 years ago#22
Gotta love the hair though. Who knew J'avo still had style with them after they transformed

User Info: Kurama2

Kurama2
5 years ago#23
LifelessBoy posted...
cabcalloway1983 posted...
They failed at a lot of things in this game.

Oh how clever. *rolls eyes*

Get better material.

Tell that to the developers.
Leaf

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
5 years ago#24
Kurama2 posted...
LifelessBoy posted...
cabcalloway1983 posted...
They failed at a lot of things in this game.

Oh how clever. *rolls eyes*

Get better material.

Tell that to the developers.

Agreed, they should've used the same team who made Revelations and the Lost in Nightmares DLC, though 6 would've been made around the same time as Revelations so they couldn't have worked on both.

I think 6 should've been delayed until nextyear.
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.

User Info: aPimp_named_leE

aPimp_named_leE
5 years ago#25
wow, place is still full of people like this doing nothing but whining that this game is a failure... LOL. for once the PS3 board is way better than the 360 one. i get people have their opinions, but if you don't like it why do you stay on the boards? oh right, attention whores and trolls. sorry i forgot i was on the internet
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
5 years ago#26
aPimp_named_leE posted...
wow, place is still full of people like this doing nothing but whining that this game is a failure... LOL. for once the PS3 board is way better than the 360 one. i get people have their opinions, but if you don't like it why do you stay on the boards? oh right, attention whores and trolls. sorry i forgot i was on the internet

Wow, just wow.
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.

User Info: Eleczoro

Eleczoro
5 years ago#27
Nemesis got annoying after a while. He was cool but I kept on waiting for some more nice bosses to show up (for an oppurtunity for good music like RE2's birkin themes) but all I got were Nemesis OVER and OVER which you just spammed shotgun shells on and some big worm The dissappointment I had there was far bigger than any I had in RE6.

User Info: mudelledge

mudelledge
5 years ago#28
Eleczoro posted...
Nemesis got annoying after a while. He was cool but I kept on waiting for some more nice bosses to show up (for an oppurtunity for good music like RE2's birkin themes) but all I got were Nemesis OVER and OVER which you just spammed shotgun shells on and some big worm The dissappointment I had there was far bigger than any I had in RE6.

I.honestly hated that about 3.....nemesis was the key scare factor......yet after the second appearence of him.....you expected him. And then knew he was going to show up..
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks

User Info: CyborgTwenty

CyborgTwenty
5 years ago#29
the problem is ustanak looks and feels like a joke compared to nemesis. he is a big dumb second rate version of nemesis.

User Info: iM40A3

iM40A3
5 years ago#30
ITT: Stop liking what I don't like!
I am everywhere / And yet I am nowhere too / I am infinite
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Did they fail at trying to make a "Nemesis" like campaign for Jake?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived