question on campaigns

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. question on campaigns

User Info: taigoku

taigoku
4 years ago#1
well i had to run through a few levels today since all the games i played did not count even though i joined the games around 10 to 15 minutes in. finished them and all. so my question is has anyone found a reason why it doesnt count like is it check points or just SOL for not being there at the start.

User Info: RineN1

RineN1
4 years ago#2
You need to join from the start for it to count
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Sonic Adventure 2 (XBLA) Watching: Kill me Baby

User Info: taigoku

taigoku
4 years ago#3
yeah joined a game that said 000 as the time to find out it still didnt F****** count so yeah if you dont start from the lobby dont count on it giving you the score fml

User Info: RineN1

RineN1
4 years ago#4
taigoku posted...
yeah joined a game that said 000 as the time to find out it still didnt F****** count so yeah if you dont start from the lobby dont count on it giving you the score fml

Sorry to hear that TC!
But now you know~
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Sonic Adventure 2 (XBLA) Watching: Kill me Baby

User Info: jpv2000

jpv2000
4 years ago#5
RineN1 posted...
taigoku posted...

Sorry to hear that TC!
But now you know~

...and knowing is half the battle.
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. question on campaigns

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived