How are the new maps?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. How are the new maps?

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
4 years ago#21
I like the Edonia map quite a bit. It is a little too big to me, but it seems like you can simply fight on the street area and most enemies will come to you. The ogreman as a boss is a nice touch, and the stage is really easy on the eyes.

I played Liquid Fire, and hated it on my first try. Its too.... red. It kind of obscures my vision a little bit. Enemy variation is cool though. Is there a J'avo mutation exclusive to that stage? I saw a J'avo with a sword for an arm on top of having a bee head. It might have just been my eye sight though.
"No man should fight any war but his own."

User Info: RineN1

RineN1
4 years ago#22
sbn4 posted...
I like the Edonia map quite a bit. It is a little too big to me, but it seems like you can simply fight on the street area and most enemies will come to you. The ogreman as a boss is a nice touch, and the stage is really easy on the eyes.

I played Liquid Fire, and hated it on my first try. Its too.... red. It kind of obscures my vision a little bit. Enemy variation is cool though. Is there a J'avo mutation exclusive to that stage? I saw a J'avo with a sword for an arm on top of having a bee head. It might have just been my eye sight though.

Hum...not that i know D:
But Razklapanje shows up to annoy ya x_x
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Trouble Witches Neo(XBLA) Watching: Panty & Stocking
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. How are the new maps?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived