The new hidden bosses

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. The new hidden bosses

User Info: RineN1

RineN1
4 years ago#1
Does anyone know how they exactly work?
Everytime i play Requiem on duo, a Gnezdo always shows up whenever the 70 kills target is hit.
Im almost certain it works exactly like the one in Mining the Depths but i dont know how much time you have to do it. Specially since it never have showed up for me on solo (Takes a while to get rid of the same ammount by myself) so im almost sure
Any words on Liquid Fire's one?
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Trouble Witches Neo(XBLA) Watching: Panty & Stocking

User Info: RineN1

RineN1
4 years ago#2
Aha! After a few more matches now im sure Gnezdo appears in Requiem for War if you get 70 kills before certain time, or a 70 kills combo
Also, Napad appears in Liquid Fire after Coup de Grace kills it seems... i need to re-confirm this (Appeared in my matches today)
Thanks for the help with this Shadow ;D
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Trouble Witches Neo(XBLA) Watching: Panty & Stocking

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
4 years ago#3
Here's my question.

How in the hell do any of these things actually qualify as "bosses"? They are hidden enemies, at best.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa

User Info: Shadowlinkex

Shadowlinkex
4 years ago#4
Degalon posted...
Here's my question.

How in the hell do any of these things actually qualify as "bosses"? They are hidden enemies, at best.

Bosses because they have a higher health than their usual selves. In the least, consider them mini bosses of the stages. Weren't the bee-man thing and the chainsaw ja'vo actualy bosses/minibosses in the campaign?

User Info: GreatJallopi

GreatJallopi
4 years ago#5
Shadowlinkex posted...
Degalon posted...
Here's my question.

Bosses because they have a higher health than their usual selves. In the least, consider them mini bosses of the stages. Weren't the bee-man thing and the chainsaw ja'vo actualy bosses/minibosses in the campaign?

Ubistvo is considered a boss, not just a miniboss. Gnezdo, on the other hand, I don't think would qualify as a miniboss other than that one time in Chris's campaign with Marco.
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. The new hidden bosses

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived