Do you think the Gold Edition DLC will be on-disc or a voucher?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Do you think the Gold Edition DLC will be on-disc or a voucher?

User Info: Bent 00

Bent 00
4 years ago#1
Assuming that some sort of "Gold" / "Final Hope" / etc. Edition is released, do you think that Capcom will include all of the extra DLC on-disc, or in the form of a voucher, like they did with the 360 version of RE5 Gold Edition?

i was thinking that they might include the DLC on the second disc, but most of that disc is probably taken up by all the voice data... Then again, I think you can download those voice packs now, so perhaps the second disc could be used for the DLC.

I'd personally like to have all the DLC on-disc, but I'm guessing it's going to be a voucher. The PS3 Gold Edition will likely have the DLC on-disc... That, PS3's free online play, bigger fanbase, and better lighting / contrast for that version makes me wish I had played RE5 and RE6 on PS3. Might as well go ahead and buy the DLC separately, while the online is still alive...

I predict that Capcom will release one more multiplayer mode, and two smaller side stories, just like they did with RE5's Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape. Then I bet we'll see a "Final Hope" edition for $49.99, around October 2013.

User Info: sadiq2010

sadiq2010
4 years ago#2
gold edition dlc will be on disc, just like resident evil 5 gold edition.

BUT YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THIS OCTOBER 2013, TO BE RELEASED AROUND THE WORLD.

User Info: Bent 00

Bent 00
4 years ago#3
sadiq2010 posted...
gold edition dlc will be on disc, just like resident evil 5 gold edition.

The RE5 Gold Edition DLC wasn't on-disc for the Xbox 360 verison. It was a voucher.

User Info: brunbbmerc

brunbbmerc
4 years ago#4
it would probably be the same thing here
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Do you think the Gold Edition DLC will be on-disc or a voucher?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived