Need help with setting up a Skill set for getting 'Assault Rifle Master'

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Need help with setting up a Skill set for getting 'Assault Rifle Master'

User Info: ILuvKnives

ILuvKnives
4 years ago#1
After experimenting with the different campaign scenarios, I decided to just kill the remaining enemies I need to reach 1,500 kills in front of the Cathedral in Leon's campaign (Chapter 2). I was thinking of using the following skills:

[Firepower Lvl. 3]
[Infinite Assault Rifle]
[Zombie Hunter Lvl. 2]

However, I remembered that the Assault Rifle RN isn't very steady at all when fired and appears to fire in an ascending direction. LOL. Would you guys suggest I substitute the [Lock-On] or the [Rock Steady] skill in stead? Is [Lock On] more appropriate for sniper rifles? Any input would be greatly appreciated. No trolling though, please. Thanks a bunch!

User Info: RadiantViper

RadiantViper
4 years ago#2
Unless you care about the across with the weapon, stick with what you have. You can get somewhat close and just blast away.
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Collectibles Guide:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/960495-lego-harry-potter-years-1-4/faqs/60378

User Info: ILuvKnives

ILuvKnives
4 years ago#3
Thank you. :)

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
4 years ago#4
You should be fine with that set up, instead of holding the trigger when enemies are at a distance, try burst firing. You're going to be doing considerable damage as it is, so no need to completely unload.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Need help with setting up a Skill set for getting 'Assault Rifle Master'

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived