what kind of cheat is this

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. what kind of cheat is this

User Info: devovit

devovit
4 years ago#1
i just bought this game, playing online coop mode when some one jumped in as piers then he started doing jesus christ pose. enemies are fall down like flies

User Info: Servare

Servare
4 years ago#2
this topic is bad and you should feel bad.
Fons sapientiae, verbum Dei.

User Info: lloyd_dobler

lloyd_dobler
4 years ago#3
Son Of God Mode, of course.
Inyuk-chuk!

User Info: Jwahaha

Jwahaha
4 years ago#4
Some guy named mr.brando joined my session in Mercenaries mode as Leon. When the game started, he screamed at the top of his lungs at the mic: "ZA WURLDO". After hearing this, the game froze, I couldn't move. He then proceeded to yell " muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda".

At this point I was confused and across the map, I thought it was a glitch until the game unfroze. Then, WHOA! All sudden I saw zombie bodies flying across the screen. I started making my way back to him but the game disconnected.

Does anyone know what happened?

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#5
Some guy named mr.brando joined my session in Mercenaries mode as Leon. When the game started, he screamed at the top of his lungs at the mic: "ZA WURLDO". After hearing this, the game froze, I couldn't move. He then proceeded to yell " muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda".

At this point I was confused and across the map, I thought it was a glitch until the game unfroze. Then, WHOA! All sudden I saw zombie bodies flying across the screen. I started making my way back to him but the game disconnected.

Does anyone know what happened?

Yeah. Your lying.
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924

devovit
4 years ago#6
Servare posted...
this topic is bad and you should feel bad.

i feel bad

devovit
4 years ago#7
so what is it then? why is piers spreads his arms out like a creature.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. what kind of cheat is this

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived