Is RE6 worth $19.99

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Is RE6 worth $19.99

User Info: ymmac1707

ymmac1707
4 years ago#1
Its $19.99 at Best Buy, I loved RE4 and RE5, is this as bad as they (critics) say, honest opinions please.

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#2
No. It's just as good IMO. The so called critics are just making this sound worst then it actually is. I'd get it.
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924

User Info: classicgmer

classicgmer
4 years ago#3
ymmac1707 posted...
Its $19.99 at Best Buy, I loved RE4 and RE5, is this as bad as they (critics) say, honest opinions please.

I haven't played even in a worse case scenario where the game is total garbage (which I don't belive it is) you're only in the whole $20.00 (minus tax that is) so personally I plan on getting it.

User Info: AdamWest78

AdamWest78
4 years ago#4
Definitely get it, I just beat it yesterday and I loved it. You get a lot of content. I'll put it tied with RE5.
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---

User Info: Jwahaha

Jwahaha
4 years ago#5
This should have been the price on release date. Crapcom's plan to price gouge didn't pan out so well, so look at the price now.

User Info: t7uyheoidf

t7uyheoidf
4 years ago#6
get it NOW it's awesome. $19.99 is a good price i paid $35.00 for mine and it's still worth it ;)
(message deleted)

User Info: JRS511

JRS511
4 years ago#8
Yea I'd say so. I'm actually going to buy a copy on PlayStation 3 this week since it is more populated online.
"Nothing can heal you when everything burns"

User Info: ZGMF_600_Guaiz

ZGMF_600_Guaiz
4 years ago#9
JRS511 posted...
Yea I'd say so. I'm actually going to buy a copy on PlayStation 3 this week since it is more populated online.

I do should warn you that even if there are far more PS3 players, Capcom's servers for the PS3 are plagued with problems:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6?search=servers

User Info: JRS511

JRS511
4 years ago#10
ZGMF_600_Guaiz posted...
JRS511 posted...

I do should warn you that even if there are far more PS3 players, Capcom's servers for the PS3 are plagued with problems:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6?search=servers

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully they will fix it. I would assume they would have already though if they planned on it.
"Nothing can heal you when everything burns"
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Is RE6 worth $19.99

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived