my team

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jpv2000

jpv2000
4 years ago#11
Yep, I just checked an on the team event page we are ranked 30 and each team members scores are shown:

HylianSlayer: 0

yayformeyay: 228

JRS511: 700

jpv1962: 214

They have our total kills at 1062. When I do the math I come up with 1142.

I've noticed that the last couple of events the weekend updates were off, but everything caught up on Monday.
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)

User Info: hylianslayer

hylianslayer
4 years ago#12
sorry for the zero. i was playing yesterday but i never noticed the wifi got disconnected. only noticed when i got an achievement and the date wasnt on it. pissed me off.
White lawliot-1678 9390 8407, platinum anthony-3482 8253 5312, white2 stewart-0734 2568 0385

User Info: JRS511

JRS511
4 years ago#13
hylianslayer posted...
sorry for the zero. i was playing yesterday but i never noticed the wifi got disconnected. only noticed when i got an achievement and the date wasnt on it. pissed me off.

All good man I was just giving you a hard time lol. Ill probably aim for around 1000 when I get off work.

Ive been playing Leons campaign at the point where you are leaving the campus headed to the cop car. Using Melee Lv 3 and Zombie Killer Lv 2helps speed things up.
"Nothing can heal you when everything burns"

jpv2000
4 years ago#14
hylianslayer posted...

Not a problem. I figured your score hadn't update due to the time you played. Like I said in my earlier post the updating on weekends is sometimes wonky.
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)

jpv2000
4 years ago#15
JRS511 posted...
hylianslayer posted...

All good man I was just giving you a hard time lol. Ill probably aim for around 1000 when I get off work.

Ive been playing Leons campaign at the point where you are leaving the campus headed to the cop car. Using Melee Lv 3 and Zombie Killer Lv 2helps speed things up.

I played Chris chapter 2:1 with Melee lv 3, Javo Killer and the boost that increases your stamina gauge. I only had around an hour and a half to play yesterday should be able to double that or better today.

hylianslayer
4 years ago#16
just got a quick 202 from mercs. i tried playing leons campaignbut stupid helena kept killing everyone. any solutions to stop that?
White lawliot-1678 9390 8407, platinum anthony-3482 8253 5312, white2 stewart-0734 2568 0385

hylianslayer
4 years ago#17
just checked my brothers site, not a single one of them has a score up.

User Info: JRS511

JRS511
4 years ago#18
hylianslayer posted...
just got a quick 202 from mercs. i tried playing leons campaignbut stupid helena kept killing everyone. any solutions to stop that?

Not that I saw unfortunately. She was only killing 1 or 2 for me every go around so I wasn't too worried. I was doing the Mercenaries way earlier myself but had to change it up to keep it from becoming too tedious.
"Nothing can heal you when everything burns"

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#19

Do you have the Lone Wolf skill equipped? That stops your partner from helping.
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924

jpv2000
4 years ago#20
@ JRS511

Good choice with the Leon Campus chapter. I played a few more of Chris 2:1 and switched to Leon's Campus chapter. I averaged around 20 more kills in a few minutes less time.

I used the skills Melee lv 3, Zombie Killer and the Combat Gauge boosts.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived