Siege mode is up! gameplay video

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Siege mode is up! gameplay video

User Info: FocusDMR

FocusDMR
4 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoS6cjrqR1Y&feature=youtu.be

User Info: pikaifi

pikaifi
4 years ago#2
I played for over an hour it's lots of fun esp. when playing as a creature and swarm the agents haha When you're playing as a zombie though on some stages it's boring as they're so slow and you can barely land a hit without getting quick-shot + finished off.
I enjoyed playing as a Whopper Supreme & Strelats most of all.
If Destiny Interferes With Reality, One Man's Determination May Merely Be What Is Determined By His Fate.

User Info: PoopMasterGoetz

PoopMasterGoetz
4 years ago#3
Carla has the Hydra? Hot damn, sign me up. Looks like she has a unique quick shot too.
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
4 years ago#4
Mode is not bad. Playing as enemies isn't unbearable either. Also, not sure why everyone likes Carla so much. Can't stand the *****.
"No man should fight any war but his own."

User Info: Nagasada_Mori

Nagasada_Mori
4 years ago#5
For me it's maybe a bit more fun than predator mode. My favorite still being onslaught.

User Info: DetBeauregard

DetBeauregard
4 years ago#6
I'm not a huge fan of the time-reducing crystals that the agents get. It makes the rounds end too quickly.

User Info: burnoutguy314

burnoutguy314
4 years ago#7
The real entertainment was reading the comments on that YouTube vid... Popcorn anyone?
REALDEMO
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Siege mode is up! gameplay video

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived