Jake Chapter 4 glitched, help?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Jake Chapter 4 glitched, help?

User Info: happydan20

happydan20
3 years ago#1
I recently got this game, and I played through the entire story (jake) with a friend. At the end of the story he got the credit and I did not. Confused, I checked my chapter select, and according to it, I had not played chapter 4 as either person.

I have tried playing through it solo and also playing through it with strangers online, I make it a point to save at the end of the chapter, but I get nothing.

I haven't found anything online about this, but I was wondering if anyone knew what to do about this?

User Info: burnoutguy314

burnoutguy314
3 years ago#2
Did you play through each and every chapter from CH.1's character select screen? It won't credit if you drop in, even if you join a second or two after it starts.
REALDEMO

User Info: happydan20

happydan20
3 years ago#3
I hosted the games, except for the first. I didn't know that about the drop in though. I solved the issue. I played the entire chapter 4 without any breaks, after clearing the cache on my xbox, however it happened I finally got credit for the entire jake story.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Jake Chapter 4 glitched, help?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived