mercenaries secrets.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. mercenaries secrets.

User Info: t7uyheoidf

t7uyheoidf
4 years ago#1
okay this topic is for everyone to post any secrets that they know about but i learned today that in mining the depths you get different costumes than the normal ones! any others???

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#2
Wow. Your way late. That has been known since the game came out.
Pokemon White 2 FC:0691-4768-6135
The 1 Executioner 4 years ago#3
There are tons of secret. The best advice I can give you is to check out High Scoring Mercenaries Videos on YouTube.

I personally use Sherry and currently (since Jan '13) own the World Record for top Sherry in Duo Catacombs.
Resident Evil 6 High Scoring Mercenaries (PS3 & XBOX):
http://www.youtube.com/the1executioner

t7uyheoidf
4 years ago#4
Mariofan15 posted...
Wow. Your way late. That has been known since the game came out.

okay so...ya i am late i mostly play urban chaos so yaaaaaaa....

User Info: PoopMasterGoetz

PoopMasterGoetz
4 years ago#5
Yeah everyone except Ada, Carla, and Agent has a "warm" outfit and a "cold" outfit for their default costume. Warm maps = Urban Chaos, High Seas Fortress, Liquid Fire, Rooftop Mission, and Creature Workshop(?) -- anything from the China part of the game. Cold maps = Steel Beast, Mining the Depths, Rail Yard, The Catacombs, Requiem for War -- maps from Edonia/Tall Oaks.

Interestingly, Jake's cell phone changes with his costume. He has the merc phone in cold maps and the GameCube in warm maps.
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname

t7uyheoidf
4 years ago#6
if anyone has a trick for a better score that wold be great :) but seriously if any secrets are known say so.

User Info: Triple-Swing

Triple-Swing
4 years ago#7
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
Yeah everyone except Ada, Carla, and Agent has a "warm" outfit and a "cold" outfit for their default costume. Warm maps = Urban Chaos, High Seas Fortress, Liquid Fire, Rooftop Mission, and Creature Workshop(?) -- anything from the China part of the game. Cold maps = Steel Beast, Mining the Depths, Rail Yard, The Catacombs, Requiem for War -- maps from Edonia/Tall Oaks.

Interestingly, Jake's cell phone changes with his costume. He has the merc phone in cold maps and the GameCube in warm maps.

They're actually just outfits for part 1 and part 2 of the story. The outfits change when the characters get to China.
"Capcom should just fire themselves so they can stop ruining their franchises." -Dark__Throne
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. mercenaries secrets.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived