About the inpossibility to complete this game...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. About the inpossibility to complete this game...

User Info: stefan251

stefan251
4 years ago#11
And aren't you a bit disenchanted by the requirements that are needed for some of the dog tags, Goku4ever03?

User Info: Ryozenzuzex

Ryozenzuzex
4 years ago#12
These requirements are nothing compared to some of the stats needed to complete Medals in Gears of War 3. That isn't to say that RE6 gets a free pass because another game asks for even more to be 100%'d, but honestly I think it is cool that RE6 tracks so much data and rewards people for different play styles. I think you probably realize this, but you aren't supposed to get 100% in everything... that wouldn't be a true indicator of your style.
Work gets in the way of my videogame time.

User Info: Triple-Swing

Triple-Swing
4 years ago#13
Ryozenzuzex posted...
These requirements are nothing compared to some of the stats needed to complete Medals in Gears of War 3. That isn't to say that RE6 gets a free pass because another game asks for even more to be 100%'d, but honestly I think it is cool that RE6 tracks so much data and rewards people for different play styles. I think you probably realize this, but you aren't supposed to get 100% in everything... that wouldn't be a true indicator of your style.

Seriously 3.0 achievement cannot coexist with a social life.
"Capcom should just fire themselves so they can stop ruining their franchises." -Dark__Throne
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. About the inpossibility to complete this game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived