Looking for Co-op partner

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Looking for Co-op partner

User Info: kalibre16

kalibre16
3 years ago#1
Well as the title suggests just looking for some decent co-op buddies to run through this game with me I already beat it but the completionist in me wants 100% on the records so that includes slogging through on all difficulties from No-Hope to easy(urk) anybody willing to help jus post your GT below

oh and mercs help would be greatly appreciated as well as I just got Xbox Live last week and have no online records (I have million scores on solo though, I'm debating whether I should get all the maps but for the time being I only have the first three)

I have a headset as well, don't really use it much but if u got it I'll make the effort lol
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---

User Info: BlacKRaiN_666

BlacKRaiN_666
3 years ago#2
I already have 100% complete (S rank on every character/chapter/difficulty, EVERY skill unlocked, and basically I have the platinum trophy.) Anywho, I was almost interest in helping you out, since all I do anymore is devote my time to helping and teaching newcomers the finer points of the game. I like to feel needed I suppose. But, then you said Xbox Live. Hit me up when you get your PS3 back from your friend's house, since I can't imagine you're playing on 360 by choice.
PSN: BlacKRaiN_666 - I don't except blank requests.
FFXIV:ARR/Crimson Rayne/Exodus///Resident Evil elitist (5,ORC,6)

User Info: bigbadfarcry

bigbadfarcry
3 years ago#3
I want to do this and number 5 in co-op.

Either of you have both and any interest in lending time every now and then to accomplish this?

User Info: BEATZERO

BEATZERO
3 years ago#4
I've completed the story, I have a bit to go to 100% the entire thing. I'm always down to play, if anyone needs a partner just send an invite! :D
BTW I have all the mercenaries maps, but not the other multiplayer modes.

GT: xkillpatrikdead --- Playing right now.
"How bout I give you the flipper" || http://www.last.fm/user/killpatrickdead||Gamertag - xkillpatrikdead
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Looking for Co-op partner

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived