Is this game now vindicated?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Is this game now vindicated?

User Info: PH_ACast

PH_ACast
2 months ago#31
To be honest, I have no idea what is the deal of a lot of series fans with this game. Yeah sure, it's different. But hey, at least we're not getting the same thing over and over and over again.

And with the Everything Wrong videos: Trust me, I felt triggered with those. It's too overreacting. Every game has it's flaws, and RE6 is no exception to that. Sure, controls are a bit clunky but it just needs getting used to. At least they have a dash mechanic which just makes everything better rather than everyone moving like a slow poke in RE4 and 5.

I have friends who despised the PS3 and X360 versions but recommended buying the Remaster of it. I mean, really, there isn't much of a change aside from the frame rate. Add more costumes w/different loadouts and I'd probably bite. But at this point, no (not that I'm saying Sherry's RE2 costume in this game looks bad, huehue).

User Info: momo92

momo92
1 month ago#32
LoganWesker posted...
re6 is insanely underrated

the loud, vocal minority had to kick & scream & get their way...

face the facts...

re4, 5, & 6 are the franchises top sellers so people clearly enjoyed 5 (another underrated gem) enough to go ahead & purchase 6

you can hate 6, that's fine but i draw the line when people try & claim re6 is just 'another generic 3rd person shooter'...that's just fallacy...it's the furthest thing from that
Dokkan Box: https://imgur.com/a/yYjKi
Dokkan ID:748737433 Leader TUR PHY Omega SA 10 Brave Exivus ID:768306470

User Info: Goldsickle

Goldsickle
4 weeks ago#33
Low hanging fruit.
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)

User Info: BlueJester007

BlueJester007
4 weeks ago#34
RE Mercs 3D is better.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Is this game now vindicated?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.