Any news on GFWL?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Any news on GFWL?

User Info: AgentGabeLogan

AgentGabeLogan
4 years ago#1
I really hope so, if not then i definitely wont be buying RE6 on the PC.
Yes

User Info: MashYouGood

MashYouGood
4 years ago#2
I hope they don't use godawful...

User Info: Doober2

Doober2
4 years ago#3
Yeah really hoping they don't use it.

Probably will though.
Currently Playing: Persona 4

User Info: LtCmdrShepard

LtCmdrShepard
4 years ago#4
Its to be released at the end of March 2012, and there wont be any GFWL so i wont be buying it either, even worse its using steam.
Complete Gamerscores: Fallout 3-SWTCW: Republic Heroes-Far Cry 3-Mass Effect 3-Iron Man 2-Naruto UNS Gen-Crysis- Mass Effect 2-Halo Reach-Avatar TLA
LtCmdrShepard posted...
Its to be released at the end of March 2012, and there wont be any GFWL so i wont be buying it either, even worse its using steam.

Did I wake up in some strange alternate dimension.
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html

User Info: Syranic

Syranic
4 years ago#6
chris1001 the sequel posted...
LtCmdrShepard posted...

Did I wake up in some strange alternate dimension.

Nah it's just what we call an attention seeker.
I've left whole towns like Balmora empty: 'Kleptomaniac' doesnt even begin to describe it.
They havent yet invented a word to describe the things I do. -Quaix

User Info: Doober2

Doober2
4 years ago#7
LtCmdrShepard posted...

Thank god for that.
Currently Playing: Persona 4, Left 4 Dead 2

User Info: DarkTyrantX

DarkTyrantX
4 years ago#8
huh? gfwl is trash and it will use steam thankfully. capcom finally left that cancer.

User Info: MashYouGood

MashYouGood
4 years ago#9
I'm splitting hairs, but Steam is better than godawful. You can at least transfer saves in Steam as they're simple folder files that aren't encrypted to one's godawful account.

It was a nightmare find a save for Batman SC to play as Catwoman on the hardest difficulty for someone who had no interest in playing through the entire game. I ended up having to use some Russian guy's save as the user profile was required as well as the save file...

User Info: ThePonyCollie

ThePonyCollie
4 years ago#10
Good news! I red an article mentioning that it will support steam achievements. I can't believe some people wanting that mess of a client back.
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Any news on GFWL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived