The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

LAN co-op like in Resident Evil 5?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. LAN co-op like in Resident Evil 5?

User Info: vV_Ryudo_Vv

vV_Ryudo_Vv
4 years ago#1
Games for Windows Live is far from perfect, but it did have it's good aspects. One of those was being able to play a game with family (e.g. brother) using the same CD key. So, not only would we have to buy the same game 3 times so we can play with each other, but I have the sneaking suspicion this game more than likely won't have LAN because of Steam (yes, I know there are games that do have it).

Can anyone who has the game explain what kind of co-op there is? Because if my suspicions are true, we are going to wait quite a while until the price drops a lot.

User Info: Link_AJ

Link_AJ
4 years ago#2
There is a splitscreen coop, havent tried it yet. I think you need a controller for player 2

vV_Ryudo_Vv
4 years ago#3
I see...

So, that's it? Only split-screen? Extremely disappointed if it is.

User Info: linkkhalid89

linkkhalid89
4 years ago#4
I don't know why this is. The 360 version supported LAN play, but the PC version does not seem to.

vV_Ryudo_Vv
4 years ago#5
Really? Wow. Incredibly lame that they take it out, especially when it was in the previous title. Everyone should be complaining about this.

User Info: linkkhalid89

linkkhalid89
4 years ago#6
I'm going to wait for the first patch to see if they fix it. If not, I will probably contact Capcom.

vV_Ryudo_Vv
4 years ago#7
That's all well and good, but......you're only one person. Unless the community itself starts complaining about it everywhere, I don't think they'd do anything. Why would they care what only a few people have to say?

EDIT: I've heard some people claim that this game is ported from the PS3 version. Don't know if that is true...
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. LAN co-op like in Resident Evil 5?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived