Complete Labyrinth Shop Equipment List

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
  3. Complete Labyrinth Shop Equipment List

User Info: MrRoxas9192

MrRoxas9192
4 years ago#31
Necronmon posted...
So, is the only way to get 100 percent with the shop is to go through 100 percent of the Labyrinth? I ask because, this is exasperating, starting over with no gear, every battle being nearly one hit kill more or less past the 47 percent mark, and I am not even half way through, it really sounds like a grueling nightmare to make it to the end, does anyone have any tips to streamline the process?

Have you unlocked Feral Chaos? If you have, use him and spam Via Dolorosa.
Most enemies wouldn't even be able to touch you. Just be careful on the FF7 stage.

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
4 years ago#32
I have everything but the gear found in the Labyrinth, is it really that easy? Some of the computer guys are on the top difficulty level, I would have assumed they would evade and pwn me with broken reaction time that they can have at times.

User Info: MrRoxas9192

MrRoxas9192
4 years ago#33
It really is that easy. Seriously, just spam and win.
The only troublesome stage would be FF7's so you should still equip one of FC's guard breaking brave attacks just in case the enemy gets too close.
Spamming really reduces the difficulty of games like this.
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg

User Info: pimba1975

pimba1975
3 years ago#35
cool
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
  3. Complete Labyrinth Shop Equipment List

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.