love this game...the other thread seems to delved into a loop argument...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gyakuten Kenji 2
  3. love this game...the other thread seems to delved into a loop argument...

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
5 years ago#1
Infectedglory posted...
gamemaster712 posted...
Infectedglory posted...
gamemaster712 posted...
JMBoote posted...

Thats pretty rare. I would think the majority of people would just pirate it once they saw how easy it is. Also Phoenix Wright isn't even a game to be walkthroughed of. Once you watch the walkthroughs the game wouldn't be interesting anymore for people so they won't have to buy it. Phoenix Wright is a plot based game and watching walkthroughs is like watching movies on the internet.

i wanted to learn more, Ace attorney wiki helped with that, then i know i had to play it regardless, already finished the game multiple times, with case 4 & 5 on the top of my list. i even went so far as to write a top 10 on gamefaqs for characters (sans villains, will do one later on). digital or physical release, i'll buy one way or another, since there's still a few things not completely cleared up.

Huh? You actually watch the walkthroughs and read the ace attorney wiki before you actually play the game? Doesn't that ruin everything for you? I myself read the Ace Attorney wiki but thats only after I beat the game and I wanted to check trivia that I missed.

not really, i just wanted to experience things for myself, like finding out that Mikagami is only 26... watching the game, and playing it yourself, very different feelings, plus i wanted to show my support. great moments of an Ace attorney game need to be revisited (like the other day i replayed case 1 just to see the epic breakdown at the end... ^__^)
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)

User Info: Infectedglory

Infectedglory
5 years ago#2
If you make a new thread I'd suggest removing all those quotes.

User Info: Psycholock

Psycholock
5 years ago#3
So how many people who read Japanese have played the game around here?

I need someone to agree with me on the proclamation of Ban-chan as the most charismatic malapert ever.
  1. Boards
  2. Gyakuten Kenji 2
  3. love this game...the other thread seems to delved into a loop argument...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived