How do I donate the fossils?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fossil Fighters: Champions
  3. How do I donate the fossils?

User Info: xxxxxn

xxxxxn
5 years ago#1
I thought to donate the fossils, you had to talk to that one lady in the cleaning room, but when I have fossils and I talk to her, she just asks what I want to trade my donation points in for. There's no option to donate. Help!!!!

User Info: pokegamer1

pokegamer1
5 years ago#2
you have to go to the cleaning station first and clean it off. then it automatically gets donated when it's all clean.
pokemon diamond fc 1677-7840-8784, TROUBLE
yes, i'm a girl who plays video games :)

User Info: xaioT_H

xaioT_H
5 years ago#3
Okay bro, here's the explanation.
When you donate a fossil (and in champions, vivosaurs too) you've basically gotten a lower score than last time on it, and it will be automatically given to the fossil donor society thingy in exchange for donation points.
if you get 125-100 points (a perfect on a regular, and 125 if you already got a maximum), then it'll be donated for 10 points,
if you get 99-90, then it's 5 points
89-80, 4 points
79-70, 3 points
69-60, 2 points,
and 59-50, a single point
anything below 50 is (obviously) a failure.

let's say you scored 100 on a spinax skull, and you clean another and damage it by 1. then you'd get 5 donation points. but let's say you get a red spinax fossil and clean it perfectly, then it'd be intergrated into spinax.
White FC:4083-4976-9413
  1. Boards
  2. Fossil Fighters: Champions
  3. How do I donate the fossils?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived