The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

How do team skills work?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fossil Fighters: Champions
  3. How do team skills work?

User Info: jadenTensen

jadenTensen
5 years ago#1
It seems like no matter what I pair my F-Raptor with, the team skills wont work.
Eye liek bois!!!!

User Info: SystemNyne

SystemNyne
5 years ago#2
jadenTensen posted...
It seems like no matter what I pair my F-Raptor with, the team skills wont work.

I think it has something to do with their fossilary info, like diet, era, element, ect.

But it seems like when I pair certain Vivosaurs that seem compatible, they aren't, and I'm not sure why.
Head of the "Competitive Fossil Fighters" project.
http://fossilfighter.wikispaces.com/

User Info: Hydreigoon

Hydreigoon
5 years ago#3
Probably Diet and Era. Hoplo + Lambeo + Brachio are compatible.
then I took an arrow in the knee

User Info: Ravenmore1

Ravenmore1
5 years ago#4
F-raptor is one from the original game. Like the original game it only works with Japanese vivosaurs for the team skill. And by that I mean dinosaurs that have Japan as the location found in ones Fossilary. Unfortunately it has to be paired with two specific Japanese vivosaurs: Futabi and Mihu.

A word of warning though. If Futabi is super evolved by a gold fossil you will lose the team skill.

User Info: jadenTensen

jadenTensen
5 years ago#5
Ok, thank you
Eye liek bois!!!!

User Info: Ekaru

Ekaru
5 years ago#6
SystemNyne posted...
But it seems like when I pair certain Vivosaurs that seem compatible, they aren't, and I'm not sure why.

I've found that the best method is, except for things like the Japanese-only vivosaurs and, to an extent, the boneysaurs, it's best to goof around until you figure out what works and what doesn't. I gave up trying to use things like Era and Diet a long time ago. XP (There's also the Japanese wiki with the actual 31 or so compatibility groups. We should probably bring that over at some point.)

User Info: goojiroo

goojiroo
5 years ago#7
there's japanese wiki about this, and i already used it.
  1. Boards
  2. Fossil Fighters: Champions
  3. How do team skills work?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived