stewarts compound dlc ps3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MX vs. ATV Alive
  3. stewarts compound dlc ps3

User Info: CriCriX3

CriCriX3
6 years ago#1
im having trouble redeeming my code for the compound on ps3. was there a time i was supposed to download it or do i have to wait till they bring the add-on to the ps store??

User Info: IBringSexyBack

IBringSexyBack
6 years ago#2
I am having the same exact problem. Keeps saying the code is invalid or mistyped. I really hope it is up and running soon because the compound is what I was most excited for.

CriCriX3
6 years ago#3
Yeah same here was looking forward to download it since ps store came back today

User Info: shiffty77

shiffty77
6 years ago#4
Really anticipating getting the DLC also. From what I've been reading today it may be up for download tomorrow (Friday).
Hey Bud, Let's Party! - Jeff Spicoli

CriCriX3
6 years ago#5
Koo. Thanks for the info^

User Info: creeps_behind_u

creeps_behind_u
6 years ago#6
the compound and dlc should be available in a couple hours for people in america.
I take the "the" out of psychotherapist.

CriCriX3
6 years ago#7
Has anyone got it working yett??

shiffty77
6 years ago#8
Nope, now it seems Sony and THQ are playing the blame game. From what I've read I think only North America does not have the dlc available. Speculating maybe a Tuesday June 7 release. However, ya never know

User Info: killaz18

killaz18
6 years ago#9

THQ said they are working on this issue with sony and there is no time expected for this to be fixed. i wish i new what was really going on, wether or not its there fault this is complete bull**** because they used this "stewarts compound" as a marketing tool, to make everyone get up and go buy it brand new and we can't even play the damn thing. Must be having troubles with the motoclub depot because i can't imagen it being this much trouble to put up 1 damn track lol.

shiffty77
6 years ago#10
PSN users were supposed to have the Moto Store open today. There were 2 instances where the in-game moto store was available but only for a few minutes as it was taken offline again. Not getting any info from the THQ admins on their website, just a lot of disappointed players. I've gotten my platinum trophy and decided to just give up on it. Only a handful of tracks that get quite repetitive after time. Hopefully this whole dilemma gets straightened out soon for the existing players of the PSN
  1. Boards
  2. MX vs. ATV Alive
  3. stewarts compound dlc ps3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived