help needed, has this happened to anybody else?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MX vs. ATV Alive
  3. help needed, has this happened to anybody else?

User Info: libak

libak
4 years ago#1
For some strange reason im having problems unlocking a bunch of trophies for this game, even though i've done the requirement multiple times.

Radical Dude- Bronze: Win the race and do a 360 over the finish line jump. I've done this about 5 times now.

Greatest of all time- Gold: Win a race at every track. I've gotten 1st place on every track with every vehicle so many times ive lost count.

Podium Pro- Gold: Earn a podium on each track. Obviously this would of unlocked way before Greatest of all time........but it didn't.

Cover the bases- Bronze: Finish at least one race at each track. This simple trophy refuses to let me have any pride....grrrrrrrr!

Bragging Rights- Bronze: Beat a friends record in a free ride challenge. I don't think this would be to hard if i actually could see my friends scores, but it doesn't show them at all, yes i have a couple friends who have this game.

If there is anyway to fix this please let me know, its driving me INSANE!!!!! I've tried deleting game and redownloading.
  1. Boards
  2. MX vs. ATV Alive
  3. help needed, has this happened to anybody else?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived