"obtained falcon of gallia"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Senjou no Valkyria 3
  3. "obtained falcon of gallia"

User Info: Klyern

Klyern
2 years ago#1
I know thats the title of Alfons, but what i want to know is why i got this message when i finished a free mission (i didnt unlock anything, no missions no items no weapons no accesories and no medals)

I finished the SOS optional mission in chapter 4 and after the battle ended i got a pop-up saying "obtained the falcon of gallia", like i said it got nothing for it.

What gives?

could it be a newspaper article or something? (i noticed those arent translated)

User Info: GamerInJapan

GamerInJapan
2 years ago#2
I think that is the name of Alfons' character mission (i.e. Fragment title). You must have used Alfons 35 times in total, and in that free mission you happened to have done that.

User Info: Klyern

Klyern
2 years ago#3
thanks, so i guess that means i unlocked his character mission but i need to reach the chapter were i can do character missions or something like that?

User Info: Kaldumar

Kaldumar
2 years ago#4
For character missions, press B at the map screen to go to the Map of Gallia, then press L or R to switch between Story, Character Fragments, and DLC. I missed that for a while myself.
Shut up, donut. We all know you have unnaturally awesome Touhou skillz. - RPGamerdude
  1. Boards
  2. Senjou no Valkyria 3
  3. "obtained falcon of gallia"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Not getting a potential?punnett25/16 10:28AM