So posts way back from 2011 said that alternate costumes for Nameless can be--

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Senjou no Valkyria 3
  3. So posts way back from 2011 said that alternate costumes for Nameless can be--

User Info: Suwa-kun

Suwa-kun
3 years ago#1
gotten from doing post game character missions, which is cool and all, but what about characters like Aliasse that have no character missions in the first place?

Aliasse does have alternate costumes right?

User Info: SegMaster

SegMaster
3 years ago#2
I already answered that on the Senjou no Valkyria 3: Extra Edition Bord Post:

SegMaster posted...
Well there are two ways:

1. the honorable way: you either set up an account for PSN Japan to access their Store or use one from someone else (a friend maybe), to buy the DLC

2. the pirate way (I do not condone anyone to do this, or except any responsibility, it is after all considered theft): find a site to download it, torrent or otherwise, DON'T REQUEST ANY LINKS! THIS IS A LEGIT GAMES WEBSITE, DO YOUR PIRATING ELSEWHERE!!!

Afterwords, once you have your files(you can easily access them on a PSP through a USB cable) simply place them in: PPSSPP\memstick\PSP\GAME\NPJH50343

However none of the DLC (except for the unlocked character names) are translated, use this to see which is which: http://i.imgur.com/HMOJP54.jpg?1

If that's too much of a hassle for you then I recommend you just play with what you got and don't forget to input the passwords in the Extras section, you get at least 4 more characters.

for more information read these two forum topics:

Guide for unlocking bonus content (mostly infantry units)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/641633-senjou-no-valkyria-3-extra-edition/69652341
almost accurate except for:
Welkin, Alicia, Isara – unlocked after finishing the DLC Mission: Clash! Welkin vs Dahau
Vyse, Fina, Aika, Largo, Rosie – unlocked after finishing the Character Mission: Squad 7, Turning the Tide/Pierce the Central Front

Epilogues
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605969-senjou-no-valkyria-3/69864041

SegMaster
3 years ago#3
SegMaster posted...
I already answered that on the Senjou no Valkyria 3: Extra Edition Bord Post:

SegMaster posted...
Well there are two ways:

1. the honorable way: you either set up an account for PSN Japan to access their Store or use one from someone else (a friend maybe), to buy the DLC

2. the pirate way (I do not condone anyone to do this, or except any responsibility, it is after all considered theft): find a site to download it, torrent or otherwise, DON'T REQUEST ANY LINKS! THIS IS A LEGIT GAMES WEBSITE, DO YOUR PIRATING ELSEWHERE!!!

Afterwords, once you have your files(you can easily access them on a PSP through a USB cable) simply place them in: PPSSPP\memstick\PSP\GAME\NPJH50343

However none of the DLC (except for the unlocked character names) are translated, use this to see which is which: http://i.imgur.com/HMOJP54.jpg?1

If that's too much of a hassle for you then I recommend you just play with what you got and don't forget to input the passwords in the Extras section, you get at least 4 more characters.

for more information read these two forum topics:

Guide for unlocking bonus content (mostly infantry units)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/641633-senjou-no-valkyria-3-extra-edition/69652341
almost accurate except for:
Welkin, Alicia, Isara – unlocked after finishing the DLC Mission: Clash! Welkin vs Dahau
Vyse, Fina, Aika, Largo, Rosie – unlocked after finishing the Character Mission: Squad 7, Turning the Tide/Pierce the Central Front

Epilogues
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605969-senjou-no-valkyria-3/69864041

Ooooops!!!
Sorry about that I was going to post this in "DLC Missions" post.

But as long as I'm here, I'm pretty sure that you unlock bonus costumes after unlocking specific Characters, for example unlocking Juliana unlocks the very uniform she is wearing for all Characters, namely the Academy Uniform.

I belive there are 4 sets of uniforms: Nameless, Academy, Militia, Military... a few Characters also have Unique Uniforms such as Selvaria and Maximilian.

Pls keep in mind is has been some time since I played it so I can't recall exactly.

Suwa-kun
3 years ago#4
But as long as I'm here, I'm pretty sure that you unlock bonus costumes after unlocking specific Characters, for example unlocking Juliana unlocks the very uniform she is wearing for all Characters, namely the Academy Uniform.

Oh that's sweet, one other question then.

How do you unlock Nameless uniform then if you already started with Nameless? I'm mostly interested in that.

SegMaster
3 years ago#5
Suwa-kun posted...
Oh that's sweet, one other question then.

How do you unlock Nameless uniform then if you already started with Nameless? I'm mostly interested in that.

Hmmmm... good question... as I said I played the game at least 1 year ago, so I can't be 100% on this, but assuming that I am right about Character unlocks such as Juliana and the Academy uniform, then we could presume that that works the same way for the Nameless, like unlocking Zahar, Shin, Cedric, Margit, Clarissa, Elliot, Gisele, Ilmari, Ada and Frederica... or maybe you need to unlock all of them?

However I lack some information, I assume you didn't unlock any bonus Costumes up until now right? because in that case, once you unlock your first bonus costume then you should automatically have the Nameless Uniform.

Once you unlock a bonus costume go to the Procurement Shop at the Base Camp and scroll down to what should be a new tab called "Change Uniform".

I went back to my game to check and yes I was right, for most characters you have 4 options:
-Nameless (most bad-ass uniforms in the series in my opinion)
-G. Army (I belive the G. stand for Gallian) (Leon is a bonus character that wears that)
-Militia (any of the first game bonus Characters wear those such as Rosie and Largo)
-Lanseal Academy (those reaaaaalllly ugly uniforms from Valk. C. 2, I would never equip them)
and of course the special 5th option:
-Unique (only for specific characters with "prettier" designs like Selvaria)

But I should warn you not to get too excited, the uniforms are not tailored for each specific character, they are all preset to a specific body type, meaning that changing the uniform for a Character such as Alfons(who is fat) will magically turn him skinny but with a big fat head, another example is Selvaria, changer her uniform will give her a breast reduction surgery. JSYK Sorry if that burst you bubble.

Suwa-kun
3 years ago#6
However I lack some information, I assume you didn't unlock any bonus Costumes up until now right? because in that case, once you unlock your first bonus costume then you should automatically have the Nameless Uniform.

Right.

So I should test it by getting some 'normal' characters, not Selvaria or someone like that right? Seems simple enough.

But I should warn you not to get too excited, the uniforms are not tailored for each specific character, they are all preset to a specific body type, meaning that changing the uniform for a Character such as Alfons(who is fat) will magically turn him skinny but with a big fat head, another example is Selvaria, changer her uniform will give her a breast reduction surgery. JSYK Sorry if that burst you bubble.

Thanks for the heads up but I mostly wanted to went all this trouble for Aliasse, with her body type I imagine I won't have any issues(much). Thanks again.

SegMaster
3 years ago#7
Try unlocking as many of the characters that you can, that's as much I can tell you, the costumes unlocked for me automatically, I never paid much attention since I was concentrating on getting the Characters first and foremost, the uniforms should unlock eventually.

One more thing I should note, it is possible since Aliasse is password unlocked that she doesn't count for the uniforms, she is after all wearing the Academy one, see if it does by completing at least the Character Mission: Leon and Juliana, The Princess and the Lion/The Lion and the Diva, which will unlock Leon and Juliana, that may unlock both the Military and Academy uniforms and give you access the the Change Uniform option.

If that doesn't work you could try unlocking all the non-DLC bonus Characters:

Baldren, Audrey, Brixham – unlocked after finishing the Character Mission: Patriotic Siblings, Anxiety for the Future

Leon, Juliana – unlocked after finishing the Character Mission: Leon and Juliana, The Princess and the Lion/The Lion and the Diva

Avan, Zeri, Cosette – unlocked after finishing the Character Mission: Class G, Youths of Tomorrow/Kids Head for the Future

To do so, you may be required to at least meet them during the story (I am unsure if the missions are present in the Fragments section or not), if not you may be required to finish the story at least once.

DLC Bonus Characters can be unlocked at any time, but you obviously need to have the DLC installed.

All DLC Bonus Characters: Welkin, Alicia, Isara, Edy, Homer, Susie, Jann, Marina, Lynn, Selvaria, Maximilian, Jaegar, Valkyria

And finally, I can see that you intend to play, finish and unlock the game for yourself, which is the proper way to do it, but as a last resort I should mention that I already uploaded on this site a save with everything unlocked already, it's there if you want it.

SegMaster
3 years ago#8
SegMaster posted...
One more thing I should note, it is possible since Aliasse is password unlocked that she doesn't count for the uniforms, she is after all wearing the Academy one, see if it does by completing at least the Character Mission: Leon and Juliana, The Princess and the Lion/The Lion and the Diva, which will unlock Leon and Juliana, that may unlock both the Military and Academy uniforms and give you access the the Change Uniform option.

Oh wait I just realized that Aliasse is that Valk girl, she wears a unique uniform, Anisette was the one with the academy uniform, I always get those two wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. Senjou no Valkyria 3
  3. So posts way back from 2011 said that alternate costumes for Nameless can be--

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived