Need 3D models

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Swing80s

Swing80s
2 years ago#1
I will be making a VC mod for a game based on tactical to strategical combat in EW 2 taking place in Gallia and then maybe later on in Europa. I would greatly appreciate it if anybody could supply 3D images or files for me to open on a program to view pulled from VC 1, 2, and 3. I know ppl have pulled out the 3D models of psp games I just suck with hex and know that some are already out there. It doesn't matter if you don't like VC2 because I just need to pull pictures out of the 3D models for my game (remember regular army, militia, and the military acadamies both played a role in the war, oh yeah also nameless). That or supply the file paths to view all the different units in VC1 and how to view them as I'm too busy now putting maps together plus I'm storming the beaches in V-Day tomorrow plus all weekend.

I prefer generic Gallian and Empire units over personal models but will be including Valkyria, the Edelweiss and some assorted "unique" units as well. If you can only supply pictures of a 3D model that might be better than nothing but I would prefer left and right views although I could do mirror images of each other.

More information will come as I get farther along with this

User Info: FTLulz

FTLulz
2 years ago#2
Can't help but good luck.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Not getting a potential?punnett25/16 10:28AM