Class questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: primeknight20

primeknight20
2 years ago#1
I just started playing VC3 after replaying vc2 bunch of times. And im confused about the class change here.

I know that you need to combine potentials of other classes to get hidden and super ones but what i want to know is it okay to change halfway to elite? For example i just got the potential for troop vet but i want to change to other class, will the class points i got while on troop vet remain or will they reset back? I can't properly check because they keep the points hidden.

I'm still not on the point where i need to change their class but i want to do it in a few chapters so i hope anyone could help me since i can't find this info on the net thanks!
Pokemon AS IGN: Daphne (1746) FC: 3239-4644-6846 My List: http://goo.gl/GJUJhg
Bug Gym Leader of MegaTG

User Info: GamerInJapan

GamerInJapan
2 years ago#2
You can change class at anytime and the hidden "class up" points earned do not reset. You often will change class based on the mission, so don't worry too much about it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived