Anyone down for CW co-op or TIR?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Case West
  3. Anyone down for CW co-op or TIR?

User Info: GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX
5 years ago#1
Ok, i know its almost 1am here on the east coast but does anyone have a save file at the very end of case west and want to play to get the co-op achievement or to help me get it? its the only one i need in case west.

Also, if anyone is up for some TIR that'd be cool. i thought i got the achievement for winning all 9 events but apparently not and now its dead online. Sadly I dont recall which ones I havent won but i think these are the only ones i may need as im pretty certain ive beaten the other 5 events already:

Ramersterball
Ball Buster
Stand Up Zomedy
Headache

I cant quite recall. i may have beaten zomedy and headache but not sure. ive only played ball buster once and know i didnt win it, and i suck at rammsterball. SO im not saying let me win, but if anyone is down for some TIR to allow me a CHANCE to win, i'd be greatful and in the future could help you if you needed some other achievements in DR2, CW, or eventually DR2: OTR. let me know. ill be playing til at least 3am EST.
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX -www.glitchytasty.com -Video Game News and Reviews
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Case West
  3. Anyone down for CW co-op or TIR?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived