11th Sword and Twin Sword

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 7
  3. 11th Sword and Twin Sword

User Info: bonerboi_69

bonerboi_69
6 years ago#1
To unlock the 11th Sword(Qilin Blade) you must complete all of the Kingdom Alliances (eg: Wu Alliance Battle 1-5)
To unlock the 11th Twin Sword(Silver Swallow) you must answer all of the scholar's question 100% then you must answer five more questions in a row correctly.
Pokemon Black FC: 3997 6042 9059

User Info: zadoku

zadoku
6 years ago#2
THanks a lot man i ve already did ask and got some confirmation, then i asked again if this was true or a joke and by joke i meant answering 100% quizes but then again thanks a lot for the confirmation.

bonerboi_69
6 years ago#3
No problem, glad I helped.
GamerTag: Katsuhiro808

User Info: advocacy

advocacy
6 years ago#4
I was wondering how to unlock those weapons. Thanks for this. Although I think it will take a long, long time before I am able to answer all of the Scholar's questions.
Gamertag: Admonishment
PSN: advocacy

User Info: Cmac4

Cmac4
6 years ago#5
Yea honestly the Trivia thing is dumb, i dont mind it being there for fun for people who actually know alot about the story and want to try it...but having a weapon unlock sucks for people that dont : /

User Info: Myst2

Myst2
6 years ago#6
just mash the a button a looot lol
I mean if there's people around its usually a good idea to go semi-deep into the woods so they can't blatantly see your wang, unless of course you are Myst2-LTJ

User Info: Just Joe

Just Joe
6 years ago#7

Yea honestly the Trivia thing is dumb, i dont mind it being there for fun for people who actually know alot about the story and want to try it...but having a weapon unlock sucks for people that dont : /

Seems like a lot of the trivia is answered by the npcs in the game, so it's not really as bad as it seems.

~R.I.P. Reggie White #92~ NYY: 3-1
Mister, mister, have you seen my mad skills?? *proceeds to beat box furiously*- Dodavion 2000-2001.

bonerboi_69
6 years ago#8
Honestly the quiz isn't too bad, just time consuming.
GamerTag: Katsuhiro808

User Info: Victer642

Victer642
6 years ago#9
I did all the alliances and didn't get the sword, its still missing.
Gamertag:Trashiah/ PSN: Trashman642

User Info: Oberlisk

Oberlisk
6 years ago#10
To unlock 11 sword qilin u need to beat all treasure battles in conquest
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 7
  3. 11th Sword and Twin Sword

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived