Trying to make Chaos blade from Quelagg soul

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Trying to make Chaos blade from Quelagg soul

User Info: XKeldeoX

XKeldeoX
5 years ago#1
i have a Flachion+5 but now and now the only option it give me is to upgrade it with either raw or holy. so do i have to upgrade it with either raw or holy until it's +10 to be able to make the Chaos sword with the soul?

User Info: Prototype909

Prototype909
5 years ago#2
You need to have large titanite shards and the proper ember I believe.

XKeldeoX
5 years ago#3
so do i upgrade it holy or raw until it's +10 and can it only be a certain one like raw?

User Info: Prototype909

Prototype909
5 years ago#4
Once you get the neccesary materials you will just be able to ascend it to a +6 then reinforce all the way to 10

XKeldeoX
5 years ago#5
Prototype909 posted...
Once you get the neccesary materials you will just be able to ascend it to a +6 then reinforce all the way to 10

so your saying that upgrading it to raw or holy isn't the right path?

XKeldeoX
5 years ago#6
bump so i pretty much understand but im asking can i upgrade my sword holy until +10 or would that not work?

User Info: ScaniaRocks

ScaniaRocks
5 years ago#7
im not sure about it being holy. i used the large ember i got from the sewers and advanced it with that, just going with +6 and then upgrading to +10 and it worked that way.
Scania-Tiger-18x DK

User Info: Xlyger74

Xlyger74
5 years ago#8
Same question

XKeldeoX
5 years ago#9
bump.. i just really wanna know if i can use say holy path to make the sword i don't wanna waist ore if not.

User Info: empbowser

empbowser
5 years ago#10
only way to make the chaos blade is by upgrading your falchion to +10 then bring the soul + weapon to the smith in anor londo. Same goes for EVERY boss soul weapon you are trying to craft. Only works with +10 regular weapons.

Good luck :)
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Trying to make Chaos blade from Quelagg soul

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived