Is there a way to stop invading?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Is there a way to stop invading?

User Info: DefaultUserName

DefaultUserName
5 years ago#1
I cannot proceed forther or get away from this forest because I am too low of a level and I keep invading people and dying. How do I stop invading others? Is there a way to turn it off?
Bach - “We learn more from our mistakes than our victories. Losing, in a curious way, is winning.”
Yeah, just keep tellin' yourself that.

User Info: Fallen_Rayean

Fallen_Rayean
5 years ago#2
Take the Cat ring off.
Isis Moriendo Renascor~

User Info: Lokusasu

Lokusasu
5 years ago#3
You invade it automaticaly? o.O If yes then you're using Alvina's Covenant ring...If not then...I don't know.

User Info: Daverdare

Daverdare
5 years ago#4
DefaultUserName posted...
I cannot proceed forther or get away from this forest because I am too low of a level and I keep invading people and dying. How do I stop invading others? Is there a way to turn it off?

Look at your ring.Now look at your brain.Now look at the ring.Now look at my comment.Now look at the description of your ring.

DefaultUserName
5 years ago#5
<3 Thanks guys!
Bach - &#8220;We learn more from our mistakes than our victories. Losing, in a curious way, is winning.&#8221;

User Info: joner2010

joner2010
5 years ago#6
Become a hollow... I guess !?

I'm not that far and only been invaded twice

DefaultUserName
5 years ago#7
It was the ring. I put it on right as I got it and I assumed it was because I joined the forst covenant.
Bach - &#8220;We learn more from our mistakes than our victories. Losing, in a curious way, is winning.&#8221;
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Is there a way to stop invading?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived