how can you enchant weapons?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. how can you enchant weapons?

User Info: kill_distroy

kill_distroy
5 years ago#1
so i've got a +5 laito that i would like to enchant at the moment, how and where can i get it enchanter?
Got it Memorized?
GT: Risev / PSN: RisevQ8

User Info: TKhaos

TKhaos
5 years ago#2
What do you want to make it in to?
For great justice take off every 'MOD'.
PSN: Takhaos/Origin: TKhaos

User Info: jimjamjahaa

jimjamjahaa
5 years ago#3
kill_distroy posted...
so i've got a +5 laito that i would like to enchant at the moment, how and where can i get it enchanter?

Temporary buffs can be applied to normal weapons. These come from disposable resins or magic (magic weapon) or faith (sunlight/darkmoon blade)

Else the weapon can be ascended with embers and blacksmiths for higher base damage and (for some upgrade paths) intelligence/faith scaling.

User Info: kill_distroy

kill_distroy
5 years ago#4
i'm thinking about enchanting it with lightning.
Got it Memorized?
GT: Risev / PSN: RisevQ8

User Info: Synthetic_CK

Synthetic_CK
5 years ago#5
Make a +5 magic at the New Londo Ruins blacksmith, then you can enchant from there. You'll need the ember from the treasure in darkroot (it's a chest in the water with the 2 large mushrooms.)

edit: I think you mean enhance not enchant.
LOL@console fanboys. Just because it's the only console YOU own doesn't mean the others suck. Great games on all systems. Get over yourself, shut up and play.

User Info: TKhaos

TKhaos
5 years ago#6
You need a +10 weapon and access to the giant blacksmith in Anor Londo, and lots of titanite chunks.
For great justice take off every 'MOD'.
PSN: Takhaos/Origin: TKhaos
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. how can you enchant weapons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived