Best armor for viking build?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Best armor for viking build?

User Info: Altairion

Altairion
5 years ago#1
I made a viking build, and it uses a +5 Vamos's Hammer (yes I know not the most spectacular weapon but it's fun) and I use his helm, but I was wondering what you guys thought the best armor to fit such a build would be? My first look was at the favor set from Lautrec, but I'm open to other suggestions?

Sadly, you can't enchant Vamos's hammer... Though I guess that makes sense, since it already does fire damage. Does anyone know if you can enchant Andre of the Giant Blacksmith's Hammer? I wanted to maybe Sunlight Blade one of them for a kind of Thor look.

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
5 years ago#2
Hollow Soldier set would be my choice, and of course you need Vamos' helmet dat horns
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: slayer921

slayer921
5 years ago#3
royal helm, and hollow thief armor and leggings
PSN : Hobbes921

User Info: shadowsofdawn

shadowsofdawn
5 years ago#4
Brigands armor.
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||

User Info: Kuro-sama

Kuro-sama
5 years ago#5

I do the build you said when I'm screwing around in PvE: Vamos Hammer +5, Royal Helm, full Set of Favor. I also take Great Lightning Bold so I can fully Thor it up. 

1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Best armor for viking build?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived