were is the magic ember and magic weapon upgrade stones

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. were is the magic ember and magic weapon upgrade stones

User Info: Atlus_Strife

Atlus_Strife
5 years ago#1
Were do i find the magic ember and which smith do i give it to to make magic weapons. Also were do i farm for upgrade stones to upgrade my magic weapon. Any help would be great.

User Info: Oni_Tatsujin

Oni_Tatsujin
5 years ago#2
I would also like to know where the Magic Ember is. However, I can tell you that Magic Weapons are upgraded with Green Titanite. Those slimes in the Depths (sewers) drop them, but very very rarely (they also drop Large Titanite chunks). There's a great location with about 6 slimes right near a Bonfire room for easy farming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TsEpDS7-Mw
See quote for my gamertag, steam name, and youtube :D

User Info: Atlus_Strife

Atlus_Strife
5 years ago#3
Thanks Oni for that. Im trying to figure out what to use as a weapon for my hybrid mage. Im trying to figure out what one handed weapon im going to enchant with magic. I used a uchi in demons souls but i figured they put in a stronger one-handed weapon worth using the upgrade on in dark souls.

User Info: freshmakerrrr

freshmakerrrr
5 years ago#4
Atlus_Strife posted...
Thanks Oni for that. Im trying to figure out what to use as a weapon for my hybrid mage. Im trying to figure out what one handed weapon im going to enchant with magic. I used a uchi in demons souls but i figured they put in a stronger one-handed weapon worth using the upgrade on in dark souls.

You can upgrade all weapons this time around.
Get back here you son of a
http://i.imgur.com/EQ60q.jpg

User Info: darksoulscry

darksoulscry
5 years ago#5
the magic ember is in the darkroot gardens its behind the talking cat youll see two giant mushrooms garding a chest inside it is the embers
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. were is the magic ember and magic weapon upgrade stones

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived