Where to go after Sens Fortress?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Where to go after Sens Fortress?

User Info: mmCariboo

mmCariboo
5 years ago#1
I still haven't done Valley of Drakes, New Londo, or Anor Londo. Which one should i go to first?

User Info: mmCariboo

mmCariboo
5 years ago#2
I haven't done catacombs either.

User Info: cody316

cody316
5 years ago#3
You kind of go straight from Sens to Anor Londo. Though after that either one. I just got done with catacombs, and I'm bouncing between going EVEN FURTHER into Demon Ruins or New Londo.
Official __ of too many boards
DDFF Regulars: Golbez, Gilgamesh, CoD, Prishe---MvC3 Team: Morrigan Aensland-Akuma-The Dread Dormammu

User Info: BerserkFGriffth

BerserkFGriffth
5 years ago#4
Anor Lando after Sen's.

There's a reason it's directly after the boss fight. >.>
The laws of time are MINE, and they will OBEY ME!
Also known as Sora.

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
5 years ago#5
If you go along the track the game nudges you in, Anor Londo is next. Then you do those other areas like the Catacombs or New Londo Ruins. If you haven't done any forest stuff yet, Darkroot Basin and Darkroot Garden have some nice stuff to loot.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

User Info: Sideways_X

Sideways_X
5 years ago#6
He's asking which one he should do next, not where the game takes him. But give Anor Londo a shot.

User Info: Thayernl

Thayernl
5 years ago#7
i'm in anor londo, and killed the first gargoyle, but cant go anywhere from there, i cant get into the gold smoke door either....not sure what i need

User Info: DigiExpert21

DigiExpert21
5 years ago#8
Thayernl posted...
i'm in anor londo, and killed the first gargoyle, but cant go anywhere from there, i cant get into the gold smoke door either....not sure what i need

Take a left after the staircases where the gargoyle was. There should be a path, like a rising slope. Run up that and go through the cathedral. Then you'll have access to the switch.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Where to go after Sens Fortress?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived