Shiva of the East, Dark Wood Grain Ring

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Shiva of the East, Dark Wood Grain Ring

User Info: Phestezeo

Phestezeo
6 years ago#11
I think three successful invasions is all you need for the Ring of Fog. That means that all I need is one more kill and I've got it. Won't use it, but I'll have it.
"If I was a dev, I would be proud to point out in a game I made that the best weapon to kill a hoard of children was the flamethrower." - Gigabomber

User Info: Fex0rs

Fex0rs
6 years ago#12
Yes I can confirm it's 3 invasions now cause I just got it! I didnt deal any damage to the Host at all for all 3 invasions cause when I join, the host is already dying under the hands of another invader... hahaha lucky i am! Time to get the Dark Wood Grain ring!

User Info: random_noobie

random_noobie
6 years ago#13
if you really want the ring of fog, go through the tomb of giants and complete it (i.e., kill nito) and trade your lantern for one.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays

User Info: Phestezeo

Phestezeo
6 years ago#14
Thanks Random, if I can't manage to get the ring through the covenant I'll make the trade for it.
"If I was a dev, I would be proud to point out in a game I made that the best weapon to kill a hoard of children was the flamethrower." - Gigabomber
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Shiva of the East, Dark Wood Grain Ring

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived