most youtube walkthroughs etc

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. most youtube walkthroughs etc

User Info: nyc863

nyc863
5 years ago#1
It is more than a little annoying that almost every youtube video has some guy at level 200 to level 700+

If you are going to show off a walkthrough and video it, at least make it realistic.

Doesn't have to be a SL1 speed run, just do videos with a character that has a realistic level and realistic armor and weapons for the area.

User Info: Hex_Omega

Hex_Omega
5 years ago#2
Epicnamebro's videos are pretty what you're looking for. He doesn't have a perfect walkthrough, he skips around quite often, but he covers some basic treasure that's good to find and does a good job of showing boss fights, he's also entertaining, hard to go wrong.
Spend your life waiting for a moment that just don't come. Well, don't waste your time waiting.

User Info: ybakcuh

ybakcuh
5 years ago#3
Most youtube walkthroughs I've been watching has had them at a normal level...
Who Mods the Moderators?

User Info: syllawblood

syllawblood
5 years ago#4
Epic Name Bro's is the best because he listens to the people that watch the videos... I do not like his skipping around that he did at Sen's Fortress... but he said he is going back and forth and taking in advice, so I trust that things will get better, not worse.
PSNID: syllaw

User Info: HYABUSA_ROX

HYABUSA_ROX
5 years ago#5
Highly, highly, HIGHLY, recommend epicnamebro. He's absolutely hilarious, and he makes Q&A episodes. Also replies to emails on occasion, and all around nice guy.

Ghost robo also makes videos, but their not really walkthroughs to be honest. I found him really annoying initially, but now I find him quite funny.
PSN: cj5rox

User Info: DarkWarl0rd

DarkWarl0rd
5 years ago#6
Hex_Omega posted...
Epicnamebro's videos are pretty what you're looking for. He doesn't have a perfect walkthrough, he skips around quite often, but he covers some basic treasure that's good to find and does a good job of showing boss fights, he's also entertaining, hard to go wrong.

epic is the ----
he's only like lv25 doing all those vids.

User Info: FaustianLogix

FaustianLogix
5 years ago#7
I think I'm the only one who doesn't like ENB. He sounds a little too much like your typical dudebro for my tastes.

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=285

Reminds me of that every time I hear his voice.
PSN - FelixxFaust | Youtube.com/user/MonochromeHunter
Honor in video games is ignorant. Play to win or get out.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. most youtube walkthroughs etc

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived