I think seeing other players character models at a bonfire is a great mechanic.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. I think seeing other players character models at a bonfire is a great mechanic.

User Info: shadowsofdawn

shadowsofdawn
5 years ago#1
Its a small thing, but it adds alot imo. Its lets you at least see other players that are probably far out of your soul level range, and gives the game a more connected feel (especially when summon signs are rare).

Always hilarious to see someone doing the dragon head glitch too.
\o/ JOLLY CO-OPERATION
.||

User Info: CaptinBuggaNuts

CaptinBuggaNuts
5 years ago#2
I completely agree. Usually scares the s*** outta me though :P

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
5 years ago#3
I don't know why they gimped the other multiplayer mechanics... like the bloodstains and random ghostly players... it used to look cool and be a little useful... now you can just barely see these lame shadow things.

User Info: shadowsofdawn

shadowsofdawn
5 years ago#4
jedinat posted...
I don't know why they gimped the other multiplayer mechanics... like the bloodstains and random ghostly players... it used to look cool and be a little useful... now you can just barely see these lame shadow things.

I certainly do wish all the ghosts you see had the detail of the models at the bonfire.
\o/ JOLLY CO-OPERATION
.||

User Info: Renegade

Renegade
5 years ago#5
Eh..

It's ok.

Wish there was some interaction possible between players sitting at a bonfire.
http://i.imgur.com/PELu7.png
What are YOU playing?

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
5 years ago#6
I wonder, if you can see them can they see you?
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. I think seeing other players character models at a bonfire is a great mechanic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived