Lifehunt scythe

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Lifehunt scythe

User Info: touma9090

touma9090
5 years ago#1
Ok, im wondering, could i take the Crystal Halberd i get in Anor londo mimic, unupgrade it into a Halberd +10 and turn it into a Lifehunt?
"He has tentacles. That immediately makes him a monster and a rapist. This is a japanese game after all." Reason for why Gwyn is a villain.

touma9090
5 years ago#2
bump
"He has tentacles. That immediately makes him a monster and a rapist. This is a japanese game after all." Reason for why Gwyn is a villain.

User Info: Tetsumari

Tetsumari
5 years ago#3
You can undo the lightning spear found in sen's fortress, so yeah why not?
Playing: GTA4-TBoGT//MGO/PSOBB/WKC2/LBP2/DFO/ etc. PSN: saicreed

touma9090
5 years ago#4
I actually just checked, turns out I CANT, cause Crystal Stuff cant interact with the BS by the looks of it

User Info: Tetsumari

Tetsumari
5 years ago#5
touma9090 posted...
I actually just checked, turns out I CANT, cause Crystal Stuff cant interact with the BS by the looks of it

yes it can, the giant blacksmith actually makes crystal weapons and I remember being able to upgrade the scythe, just like the lightning spear... I never did check to see about undoing it though.
Playing: GTA4-TBoGT//MGO/PSOBB/WKC2/LBP2/DFO/ etc. PSN: saicreed

User Info: ninji_

ninji_
5 years ago#6
I don't know if there is a certain number but they have it so that you cannot undo it after the durability of the item goes down too far? Maybe even by one point. I tried this with my eagle shield, making it crystal I figured "Hey I'd just use it for bosses and undo the crystal effect when it gets too low..." The game developers definitely... figured out that at least.

touma9090
5 years ago#7
Yeh what im saying is Giant BS can upgrade to Crystal, but its a one way track. Is what i believe.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Lifehunt scythe

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived