The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Dragonoid Form/Pyroish Build

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Dragonoid Form/Pyroish Build

User Info: ninji_

ninji_
5 years ago#1
Starting Class: Pyromancer Level 105 [Level 90 at 25 endurance]
Vitality: 70
Atunement: 23
Endurance: 40
Strength: Base
Dexterity: Base
Intelligence: 14
Faith: Base

[recommended that you go for level 90 leaving Endurance at 25.]

Right hand1: Unarmed
Right hand2: Pyrohand upgraded

Left hand1: Dark Hand
Left hand2: Sorcerers Catalyst

Rings:
Wolf Ring
Ring of Favor

Items
Estus /humanity
dragon torso
Dragon head
Lloyds Talisman

Spells:
Grand combustion
Great Chaos Fireball or Chaos Storm [I prefer GCF]
Toxic Mist
Poison Mist
Chameleon

The dragon torso does all of the damage needed. I have no problem taking down most things though damage stays around 200-400ish 400+ on First playthrough undead. The toxic Mist, and poison Mist end up looking like they come from your mouth as a dragon and arent that bad when used in tight areas. The Great chaos fireball helps deter people a little. I've used it in narrow pathways and ended up wrecking alot of people and keeping them at a distance

Keep in mind you will NOT be doing a ton of damage and in pvp/pve your success will depend upon your skill and willingness to learn and brush off any losses you may endure. Personally I can win fights against people using the typical cookie cutter DMB Fathers mask Giant armor user. The most important thing is to get yourself up to +3 in the dragon cov, because your damage with the dragon-head DOES increase. Your defense mostly will come from humanity you have in stock. So trying to maintain a constant 99 wont be too bad.

Honestly however, I wouldn't mind ideas without removing from the build as is. There are 15 more points to spend. Open to opinions.

User Info: bluefunky

bluefunky
5 years ago#2

Sounds like massively hard work.  I have the dragon torso and although I love it I'm on a hiding to nothing with it on.

1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Dragonoid Form/Pyroish Build

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived