I'm glad the story in Demon's and Dark Souls were done the way they were done.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. I'm glad the story in Demon's and Dark Souls were done the way they were done.

User Info: VVikernes

VVikernes
5 years ago#11
CrimsonAnimus posted...
Amen.

One of the reason I couldn't play FF13. If I want to watch a movie, I'll watch a movie.

If you want to role play go play D&D lolol

User Info: CrimsonAnimus

CrimsonAnimus
5 years ago#12
VVikernes posted...

I miss D&D-style games. I still play Wizardry series on occasion for the old-school feel.
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." ~ Ambrose Redmoon

User Info: VVikernes

VVikernes
5 years ago#13
CrimsonAnimus posted...
VVikernes posted...

I miss D&D-style games. I still play Wizardry series on occasion for the old-school feel.

Well apply your ridiculous logic to your previous post and go play some D&D

User Info: CrimsonAnimus

CrimsonAnimus
5 years ago#14
VVikernes posted...
Well apply your ridiculous logic to your previous post and go play some D&D

I think we really are getting Dark Souls for the PC! A message just popped up on my screen: A VENGEFUL FANBOY HAS INVADED.
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." ~ Ambrose Redmoon
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. I'm glad the story in Demon's and Dark Souls were done the way they were done.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived