You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
of course there will be another game. i would like to have some kind of multiplayer lobby so it's easier to connect with friends in addition to the sign system that DS has now. making it easier to trade items would be nice too.
i just hope they don't try to tone down the difficulty to appeal to a wider audience.
- More weapon variety with improved movesets on older ones. Case in point: the Black Knight swords. Let it have a fairly quick start up, but a significant cool down period.
- More character customization (more hair styles, specifically)
- Boss Rush. Think how the Mega Man games always have you beat all the bosses before progressing to the final boss.
- Estus should stay
- Bonfires should stay
- Bring back the banish miracle!
- Altered appearances for weapon ascensions (think how resins work. Now apply that to magic, enchanted, divine, fire, occult and chaos weapons.)
- Better scaling for Occult weapons.
- More AoE spells.
-More rings! A ring that gave a +15% to Attack Rating for weapons would be nice.
- More armor varieties (some robes that offer good defense w/o being tattered, more armor sets)
- Add mechanics to stop twinks from invading at low level. For example, You cannot equip a lightning weapon unless you've been to Anor Londo, but you can Gold Pine Resin to your heart's content. Make the heavier armors require a certain amount of strength as well.