The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

How to make ugly/green mugs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. How to make ugly/green mugs

User Info: aak57

aak57
4 years ago#21
Interesting, most people think of the AK-47 for my name. I always assumed HK was some band or something, never actually made the connection to HK47. Also,

The Torebackula = some type of terrifying monster
westergoon + westernoob = westerngoob
TekkenSushiEXE = TekkenSushi.exe, a strange virus that continuously plays a video of tekken characters eating
PSN/Steam: a_ak57
http://i.imgur.com/OtkHL.png

User Info: AnorBrando

AnorBrando
4 years ago#22
Is it possible to make ORANGE skin?

User Info: PHoToS999

PHoToS999
4 years ago#23
aak57 posted...
Interesting, most people think of the AK-47 for my name. I always assumed HK was some band or something, never actually made the connection to HK47. Also,

The Torebackula = some type of terrifying monster
westergoon + westernoob = westerngoob
TekkenSushiEXE = TekkenSushi.exe, a strange virus that continuously plays a video of tekken characters eating

Lol @tekken.
But what about me?
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
My R1 button needs to be fixed. For some reason, every time I use it a few times, things die. -- Jonvandamm

User Info: BombayNugz

BombayNugz
4 years ago#24
Photos makes me think of photos.
PSN: BOMBAYNUGZ420 ----- Claymore.

User Info: Torebackula

Torebackula
4 years ago#25
AnorBrando posted...
Is it possible to make ORANGE skin?

Orange is easy, just drop the skin tone all the way to dark and move the sliders towards yellow and red.

I think I explained Torebackula in a post a long time ago, I'll either hunt it down or retype it when I'm not browsing on my phone :D
Is this really happening? I just shotgunned a 40 of Robitussin and everything's kinda awesome.
PSN: Torebackula

User Info: Torebackula

Torebackula
4 years ago#26
Apparently a definition has been preset for me.

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/torebacula

This is probably a more realistic idea of the name's inspiration:

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/tore-back

Used to know a lovely family of tweakers that my buddy drank with after work. They're grandpa was the worst, barely making any sense as he was on too many drugs; when you did hear him he was usually calling you something rude (he liked to talk s***). The family had dubbed him Torebackula, and I fell in love with the name there.
Is this really happening? I just shotgunned a 40 of Robitussin and everything's kinda awesome.
PSN: Torebackula

PHoToS999
4 years ago#27
BombayNugz posted...
Photos makes me think of photos.

Aha! I knew it.
My R1 button needs to be fixed. For some reason, every time I use it a few times, things die. -- Jonvandamm

User Info: Burst_Stream

Burst_Stream
4 years ago#28
Photos makes me think of some light weapon or Photos or something.

And actually I did make a little amateur virus named Sushi.EXE basically to troll our High School computer lab, I won't go into detail on what it actually does, but it involved naughty sushis, and my favorite food is Sushi. Tekken was cause I was huge tekken fan, and I played competitively at the time I made my PSN, not as big right now though cause I don't have as much time to dedicate, and I keep losing to a certain someone >_>
PSN: TekkenSushiEXE, Tek-Burst_Stream
http://tekburststream.imgur.com/all/

PHoToS999
4 years ago#29
I like the light weapon reference! Man, that spell was epic. Looked badass too, esp when facing off w/ a cursed weapon user.

"I won't go, I won't go into detail on what it actually does, but it involved naughty sushis, ...."

@.@
N-n-naughty s-sushi, huh?
*drools* cool story, i... I can only... Imagine.

User Info: Burst_Stream

Burst_Stream
4 years ago#30
I like the light weapon reference! Man, that spell was epic. Looked badass too, esp when facing off w/ a cursed weapon user.

"I won't go, I won't go into detail on what it actually does, but it involved naughty sushis, ...."

@.@
N-n-naughty s-sushi, huh?
*drools* cool story, i... I can only... Imagine.

lol, you can only imagine. Actually I think I still have a copy of the virus in one my old Flash Drives, would you like one? Though I don't think you'd want your mom to see your computer now.
PSN: TekkenSushiEXE, Tek-Burst_Stream
http://tekburststream.imgur.com/all/
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. How to make ugly/green mugs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived