Fog Ring + Hidden body = Total Invisibility?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Fog Ring + Hidden body = Total Invisibility?

User Info: m415mike

m415mike
4 years ago#1
I've been doing quite a bit of invading recently, and I came across a particular pair of people in Dark Anor Londo. They were off in the distance, near the first gargoyle, and I was coming from the main hall. They looked kinda weird, but I saw them, and I chalked it up to the distance. So I made my way down there, then moved the rotating platform to hopefully wait for some help. Help never came, so I rotated it back up, and they were completely invisible! I saw the aura of their grass crest shield and wolf ring, and one of them had a fire resin applied. Other than that, no part of their character was visible. I've encountered the invisible invader bug while co-oping before, but it was different. The bugged invaders couldn't hit more or be locked on to, nor could I see their auras. These guys could be locked on to, and they killed me because I couldn't see what they were doing while they ganked me to death.

I haven't managed to encounter them since, but is this a bug, a hack, or a combination of the fog ring and hidden body? I've heard speculation that the combination can make people completely invisible, but I've never seen any verification either way.

User Info: slayer921

slayer921
4 years ago#2
leggings of thorn with fog ring = invisible legs :O

but to the topic, idk i never tried and wut system? if its xbox or PC, its a hack/mod
PSN : Hobbes921
PSN : Muramasa_Ciaran

User Info: beggargirl

beggargirl
4 years ago#3
This is a glitch that I've only seen happen in Anor Londo. But I've seen it there quite a few times. I've messaged the people invading me before and they had no idea they were invisible to me.

In New Londo I summoned someone who was in dragon body form on their end, but on my end looked like a naked person spitting fire. It was odd.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Fog Ring + Hidden body = Total Invisibility?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived