If you had to chose one of these three weapons for an NG+ ...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. If you had to chose one of these three weapons for an NG+ ...

User Info: UrbanRunna

UrbanRunna
4 years ago#11
SymphonicRain posted...
Depends on the build. I like the typical knight role so usually something like balder side sword or some type of longsword. I never used katanas on Demon's or Dark Souls, though they are undoubtedly effective. I tend to lose most to bleed buildup.

If it's just for PvE, I just use whatever I have fun with. For PvP then BSS is the closest I come to a cookie cutter build, but I do have fun with the guardian's tail. +15 it and you can't see dark moon blade on it until it swings, nobody expects to be hit for 500 damage when everyone swears that the whip sucks. I love it, just not the fact that it doesn't combo and has to be two handed for a horizontal sweep.

weird... but looks like a nice differ from everyone ;)

UrbanRunna
4 years ago#12
Absolute_cyn posted...
it's really bothering me so i have to say.

it's choose* not chose.

and i would choose the Iaito since it's got the most useful R2 (IMO)

for the choose/chose thing.. i really wanna thank.. i'm always lost between those two :D

and as for the weapon.. i guess so too..

by the way i wanna ask where can i find a Iaito other than the one found in Blighttown? i upgraded that one to Chaos Blade and though it aint that much useful i feel a loss to downgrade it... and i would like to have a Iaito +15 :(

User Info: SymphonicRain

SymphonicRain
4 years ago#13
UrbanRunna posted...
Absolute_cyn posted...

it's choose* not chose.

for the choose/chose thing.. i really wanna thank.. i'm always lost between those two :D

by the way i wanna ask where can i find a Iaito other than the one found in Blighttown? i upgraded that one to Chaos Blade and though it aint that much useful i feel a loss to downgrade it... and i would like to have a Iaito +15 :(

There's only one per playthrough so you'd have to go to NG+. What level are you? I could give you mine since I don't use it but I'm 99.
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny

UrbanRunna
4 years ago#14
SymphonicRain posted...
UrbanRunna posted...
Absolute_cyn posted...

it's choose* not chose.

There's only one per playthrough so you'd have to go to NG+. What level are you? I could give you mine since I don't use it but I'm 99.

oh really thank you so much.. really appreciate it.. but i wanna get it with my own efforts.. besides.. doesnt Shiva sell it?

User Info: SymphonicRain

SymphonicRain
4 years ago#15
UrbanRunna posted...
oh really thank you so much.. really appreciate it.. but i wanna get it with my own efforts.. besides.. doesnt Shiva sell it?

Just Uchigatana and Washing Pole. http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Shiva+of+the+East
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny

UrbanRunna
4 years ago#16
SymphonicRain posted...
UrbanRunna posted...

Just Uchigatana and Washing Pole. http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Shiva+of+the+East

oh.. then ill downgrade the Chaos Blade and re-upgrade it to Iaito +15 and in the NG+ ill get the Chaos Blade.

User Info: sirch98

sirch98
4 years ago#17
I go Iatio I used to use uchi but only 10 less damage isn't worth the slower swings.
I'm going to buy you so many lizards!-Philip J. Fry
PSN:Reaven1911

User Info: MrSmi7h

MrSmi7h
4 years ago#18
The moonlight knight posted...
It's a pretty easy choice since only one of them is buffable.

UrbanRunna
4 years ago#19
wow.. i didnt expect this much votes.. i'm pretty happy.. and thanks guys for the votes everyone... and you know i'm pretty convinced now that a Iaito +15 (maybe with Gold Pine Resin) is the bestof them all.. thanks..
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. If you had to chose one of these three weapons for an NG+ ...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived