Icons next to weapons explanation

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Icons next to weapons explanation

User Info: Fonce2387

Fonce2387
4 years ago#1
Hi all,

I have been searching online with no luck in regards to a little icon next to my weapon. The weapon is a Fire Rapier +1 and i noticed a rusted copper-brownish medal or medallion on the lower right corner of my weapon HUD. I can assume this little icon means it is enchanted with fire, but it doesn't seem to match. None the less, can anyone confirm this and/or provide a link where i can read up on the many different enchantments for weapons?

Thank you in advance.

User Info: Luigioh

Luigioh
4 years ago#2
That means its a fire weapon. All weapons that are taken on an upgrade path other than normal have an icon to indicate what path it is.
Yes I'm bitter.

User Info: Fonce2387

Fonce2387
4 years ago#3
Thanks, i ended up getting the weapon from a generous invader. Instead of owning me, he dropped a bunch of nice loot...... then lured me to a miniboss to die... but hey, i got some nice loot from it! How is that even possible? Does he just drop his items from inventory? or is it a special feature of some sort.....

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
4 years ago#4
Fonce2387 posted...
Thanks, i ended up getting the weapon from a generous invader. Instead of owning me, he dropped a bunch of nice loot...... then lured me to a miniboss to die... but hey, i got some nice loot from it! How is that even possible? Does he just drop his items from inventory? or is it a special feature of some sort.....
When I do that, I always drop it from my inventory.
I used to have an account in 2002, but Gamefaqs ate it.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Icons next to weapons explanation

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived