Healing in the arena

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Healing in the arena

User Info: golDroger88

golDroger88
5 years ago#1
The first time I duelled in the arena I realized what HUGE mistake I made...not having highed my faith to just 12 so that I could have used heal.
Now I have another character, have heal and just started to duel in the Arena.
The point of the post is: as I said I started using heal in the arena and it works very well indeed but...I feel like a douchbag. I think From should just have disabled ALL healing possibilities in the Arena.

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
5 years ago#2
Why? You put the points in, you're carrying a talisman, and you're using an attunement slot for it. Seems fair to me.
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: aneed4peed

aneed4peed
5 years ago#3
I always get the same image when I see people heal in the arena - Desperation.

I guess it's harsh but I could never see myself healing in the arena. I think of it as sudden death kinda thing, see how far you can without dying. It's more exciting that way.

Of course this is all IN MY OPINION... but I feel that others should also consider this.

And to end this off!

HEALING IS FOR LOSERS, BECAUSE WHY ELSE WOULD YOU HEAL
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]

User Info: aneed4peed

aneed4peed
5 years ago#4
Why? You put the points in, you're carrying a talisman, and you're using an attunement slot for it. Seems fair to me.

Hm... it seems that we are at a disagreement here zee zee. This will surely put our e-friendship at risk. I propose an e-get together to make things up. I'll bring the vodka and you can bring the beer.
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]

User Info: Nick_Chaos007

Nick_Chaos007
5 years ago#5
It's called Red Tearstone ring.

I can't heal, I equip this when I'm low on hp after a arena fight I just won. INSTANT GRATIFICATION!

Also my secret weapon.
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!

User Info: nukedduck

nukedduck
5 years ago#6
aneed4peed posted...

I guess it's harsh but I could never see myself healing in the arena. I think of it as sudden death kinda thing, see how far you can without dying. It's more exciting that way.

Of course this is all IN MY OPINION... but I feel that others should also consider this.

And to end this off!

I heard from someone that you heal to prevent losing...hmmmm. These theories are a crashin'!!
PSN ID: radiatedduck
the most wonderful thing about radiatedducks, is IM THE ONLY ONE!!!

User Info: kwong0028

kwong0028
5 years ago#7
Dumb question: it's been a long time since I played, but I never remembered an arena mode... is this added via a patch or is it related to the "prepare to die edition". But I thought the ptde was PC only... man I've been away longer than I thought...

User Info: golDroger88

golDroger88
5 years ago#8
nukedduck posted...
aneed4peed posted...

And to end this off!

I heard from someone that you heal to prevent losing...hmmmm. These theories are a crashin'!!

Isn't it the same thing?
I have a lvl 100 dex-vit build with 12 points in faith just to heal myself in the arena but it feels sooo cheap to use it...
This is my opinion, and still I think I will use heal cause the Arena is filled with players that aren't even going to attack you with a weapon, infinitely casting (invisible) spells, healing, running away from you when winning, absurdly lagging, only looking for bs...
Maybe I'm just a bad player, after all.

User Info: ArronAubin

ArronAubin
5 years ago#9
If your opponent gives you enough time to use a healing miracle, then all the power to ya'. It's your opponent's fault for giving up that golden opportunity.

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
5 years ago#10
I will acquiesce to your good feelins aneed...I don't condone any healing in PvP anyways.
Why? Because **** you is why.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Healing in the arena

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived