Strength Weapons!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Strength Weapons!

User Info: Steel_Vodka

Steel_Vodka
5 years ago#1
Is BKGA worth using on a strength build? Or should I stick with using a zweihander for now?
PSN: Steel_Vodka

User Info: xerxes511

xerxes511
5 years ago#2
get the man-serpent great sword or the great club. both will destroy most any normal enemy in 1 hit at +15.

User Info: lucky_sharm19

lucky_sharm19
5 years ago#3
It's a good weapon. Much faster than the Zweihander, but doesn't stunlock as well.

If you're using the BKGA and your opponent blocks one of your R1s, don't attack a second time. He's probably gonna parry you.
PSN: GSPhantom
What doesn't kill you, didn't finish the job.
(message deleted)

Steel_Vodka
5 years ago#5
tln posted...
I would use neither of them. Great Club, Large Club and Black Knight Halberd are the top strength weapons IMO. The Zweihander isn't even a strength weapon since it requires a lot of DEX if you want good damage from a +15 version of it.

Is the large club any good for pvp?

User Info: lucky_sharm19

lucky_sharm19
5 years ago#6
tln posted...
I would use neither of them. Great Club, Large Club and Black Knight Halberd are the top strength weapons IMO. The Zweihander isn't even a strength weapon since it requires a lot of DEX if you want good damage from a +15 version of it.

Black Knight Halberd? Isn't that quality weapon?
PSN: GSPhantom
What doesn't kill you, didn't finish the job.

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
5 years ago#7
Steel_Vodka posted...
tln posted...

Is the large club any good for pvp?

Eh. It hits hard but it's slow. I lose more often than I win with my club monkey...
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: JameJame456xx

JameJame456xx
5 years ago#8
How do you effectively use the BKH anyway? I find its scaling to be meh and its attack speed meh as well.
PSN - JameJame456xx
Currently Playing: Warriors Orochi 3, Dead Space 2, Dark Souls

User Info: Otingocni

Otingocni
5 years ago#9
BKGA's R1 damage got nerfed in 1.06. You are better off with a Great/Large Club or Great Demon Machete.

Steel_Vodka
5 years ago#10
Otingocni posted...
BKGA's R1 damage got nerfed in 1.06. You are better off with a Great/Large Club or Great Demon Machete.

Ok, thanks for the advice!
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Strength Weapons!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived